Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving here in Murray was great! We were able to have a full table, with family and friends. Lots of good food, lots of laughs, amazing, wonderful, beautiful turkey headbands for all to wear and a few minutes of football.

Gathered around the table were Gordon (Paul's brother), Elder Hilton, Vernon (an investigator to the church who was baptized 2 weeks later), Elder Gray, Mel (Paul's dad), Illene (Paul's mom), Xinia (a friend from church), Kari (J.J.'s sister), J.J. and Claire. Paul was behind the table and Rachel safely away from grabbing food off the table in her high chair.

A close up look of Claire, Grandma Walker and Rachel in their turkey headbands. I think these are going to catch on really quick and make me rich one day.

It's not Thanksgiving without olives on your fingers!

Happy Turkey Day!



Thanksgiving from Claire's point of view.

Mommy cooking. (I actually only cooked the desserts. The men cooked the turkey and only one small fire later, we had yummy bird to eat)

Daddy enjoying a full tummy

"I swear this is my first piece of dessert!" - Elder Gray

My friend, Vernon.

Mommy ate so much, her teeth rotted out!

"Oh my! Is that Claire taking pictures?" - Aunt Kari

Vernon loved to hold my sister Rachel!

My baby got so full, the only thing that would fit was this blanket.

Uncle Gordon got so full he couldn't sit up.

I gave the camera back to mommy so I could get in on the action too!

Vernon, Rachel and Claire

Xinia, Kari and Elder Hilton all enjoying the after turkey relaxation!

No comments: