Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

Fourth of July was great! The girls were dressed in their finery and we were ready to go to town!

Maggie's headband looks a little like she has black dread locks! Could be a good look for her!


Rachel of course always likes to accessorize.


I love this picture! I have to say, I think I have some of the cutest kids in the world!
Of course, with the photo shoot, Rachel wanted to show us the back of her outfit too!

My fourth of July Sparklers!
Claire and I ran/walked in the 1 mile run that started off the parade. She did really well - even better once we got in front of the crowds waiting for the parade! Reminds me of All-comers Track Meets as a kid, when I would walk behind the bleachers when I thought no one could see me and really turn it on in front of the bleachers.
Rachel watched patiently for us.
So did Maggie.
Rachel decided to join us for the last 100 yards or so.
Claire finished first in her age group (It's okay if she was the only one in her age group!)
Then it was time for the parade.


After the in town activities we headed to Benton to a friends house and were able to enjoy a barbeque and their pool before it started to rain.


We tried to get a few fireworks in before the rain, but Claire was really the only (little) one who enjoyed it!

No comments: