Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Photo Shoot

Claire dressed up for a princess tea party in a new "party dress" and any new clothing or event always is a time for a new photo shoot. Claire loves trying new poses and then checking herself out on the digital camera. Check out these shots.

"Ahh, do we really have to do this? I'm acting a bit shy."
"Do you really think I am cute?"
"Check it out!"
Then Rachel decided she wanted to be in a few....Claire tried teaching her the moves.But Rachel is not into the posing yet. She just wants to look at the pictures after. The problem is getting her to hold still long enough to get the picture so she has something to look at.And getting a smile is almost impossible.
Getting there...
And we got one!
She really is a smiley and goofy girl, just not for the camera. And no matter what look I get on film, it still makes me smile! I love my girls.

No comments: