Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kentucky Lake and the Lame Skier.

We went to Kentucky Lake to play for the day and started out at a swimming area which the girls loved. The water had already started going down in the lakes, so it wasn't very deep at all and the water was still pretty warm.



We then met one of Paul's friends from work, Squire and his daughter Hannah (we had gone out with them on July 4 too) and went boating, swimming and skiing. (I love his boat!!) Boy did I feel old, while I have been able to wakeboard recently, I haven't gone skiing on one ski for a long time and after a few tries, wasn't able to get up and had to resort to two skis!! Lame!! How embarrassing. Oh well, I guess that's what having three girls and getting wimpy and old have done for me. (It also made me feel better that Paul had to use two skis too.)

Squire very patiently made the rounds time after time of trying to get up.
Hannah and Claire had a great time playing together.

Is she really up?Yes! (But on two skis)
Maggie enjoyed the day too resting on the boat in the water, in the beautiful sun.
Hannah and Claire waited with great anticipation to see if we were going to get up also.
Paul preparing for big ride on the skis.And he's up too!
What another beautiful day!

No comments: